Tuesday 30 September 2014

I was very happy to attend the world tourism day (meet for bloggers) . the event was very well organised with lots of information on tourism in vietnam, kenya, japan etc., .It was a pleasure to interact with lot of travel bloggers, resort managers from india and abroad. I got lot of experience from the tops given by the chef .parimal sawant  on varieties of food especially the soup . I relished the spread of food which was served .each was unique in its own way . All in all it was a  learning experience on tourism , cooking, travel,etc., My special thanks to Elsie Gabriel for inviting me to this meet . I look forward to such frequent meets bing organised.thanks

















GEETHA SRIDHAR 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Superrrrrrrr Way to go Geetha. Wish you many more happy food moments !

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome write up ma'am. Great going.. Thank you very much..

    ReplyDelete