Monday 6 October 2014

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE OF FASHION SHOW

MY TWENTY ONE YEARS OF LIVING IN MUMBAI I HAVE BEEN TO A FASHION SHOW ..it may seem as a shock to u all but it is true ., so when i came to know that  i was going to attend myntra fashion weekend i was more than excited, i was thrilled but as know mumbais traffic i was bit minutes late so i just sat there and breathing heavily but as soon as the models started walking in a smile spread across my face., they were beautiful , elegant, charming and the dress they wore very pretty .all the models looked stunning they kept on cuming one.. two.. three..then showstopper came and the show was over. i felt a bit sad because it was over very soon .Every body started moving ..I came out then i looked right i saw a huge banner of VESPA .. i ran there immediately., i asked the volunteer what i should do he said i could take any prop and i take a picture with VESPA .i was jumping like a child ..because i never sat in a scooty before, so i ran towards the probs picked up a scarf let my hair down and tied across my neck then i went and stood  in the VESPA ....i was very happy and i felt very young .


then i saw a dupata hand printing workshop , i started hapd printing dupatta on my own ..it looked 
very beautiful.


i went into the next exhibition and volunterr handed over to me a huge beautiful jhumka to me ,it looked beautiful i wanted to wear it immediately and i did wear it and it made me look gorgeous , the volunteer said i should surely buy it.and iam sure iam going to buy it 



then i walked ahead and there were many beautiful necklaces ,as usual i started taking selfie like every other lady 
        



then i went to LAKME workshop no need to tell u can see my beauty here and i took many selfies with the probs over ther i felt like i was in a night part 



next stop hair colouring 
from I love make-up , then some treat for my stomach 
the chef teached me yummy dishes how to make how to decorate how it came and where we got this idea for dressing...



then i entered finally in to cakes wow yummy ginger cakes cocnut cakes , then i met @yakuta sarkari  from cold food company the sauce and chutneys are amazing yummy it was .. to my tongue 


and finally came out by taking a pledge of Vogue India 

then i came out of Hotel Palladium i had done everything today, i saw fashion show, put on make-up, coloured my hair, wore jewellerys sat on a scooty, took a pledge in all it was a very fulfilling afternoon thanks a lott @myantra.com .YOUR MYANTRA FASHION WEEKEND WAS AMAZING . IC OULDNT ASK FOR MORE I HOPE I VISIT IT EVERYYEAR. 

THANKS,

REGARDS,

GEETHA SRIDHAR 

No comments:

Post a Comment