Tuesday 10 March 2015

Nivea lip butter

The word "Balm" by definition is a soothing, healing, and comforting agent. A Lip Balm is a wax like substance used for dried lips. 

Lip Butters are similar to lip balms in terms of packaging but is made with softer consistency. It is not medicated. Ingredients wise, lip butters have much more butter or oil ratio. 


I was very happy when Nivea launched its lip butter cause they have always exceeded in lip balm products every women uses Nivea lip balm as it is easy safe to use.
At my age I can't pull off all lip colour so when I use this lip butter it looks like I am actually wearing a lipstick. I am totally in love with the lip butter as it tastes also yummy.  

It's packed in a sweet round container it's consistency is amazing. 
Here is a picture of me with the raspberry lip butter. 

It lasts minimum for 1 meal if I am having a gravy or oily stuff. If dried snacks it lasts longer. As for ,e I love the product. 
I would give it 4/5 

Thank you for sending me these products Nivea. 
Love 

Geetha Sridhar (blogger ) 


Edited by Sarada Sridhar . 



No comments:

Post a Comment