Friday 20 March 2015

Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil

When the weekend arrives I am all tired and have no energy left.  Monday to Friday I am busy with cooking events and many other stuffs. And travelling for my events makes my hair dusty and very dry.
 
On Saturday morning I received my parachute aromatherapy advanced oil. 
Parachute is always my favourite I have trusted them always with my children's hair also now they have hair like a princess. 

On Saturday night I tried the oil. The smell is so refreshing and makes me want to dance. 
I am 45 years old. I have lot of things in my mind but this oil gives me so much of peace. 
The smell and the consistency is amazing. 
I massaged and relaxed my self like I was in a parlour. 
It made me feel really refreshed. 
 
On Sunday when I woke up I saw that the bust top in front of my house also put up the oil banner. I was really happy. I highly recommend it to all ladies. 
 

I give it a 4/5 

I have attached the bus stop add also, 



Geetha Sridhar 

Edited by Sarada Sridhar 

No comments:

Post a Comment