Friday 20 November 2015

            #TEchnocrats in today generation 





as a poor writer i donno how to write but still want to tell the technology that has developed today made me more happy of those days..


How smartphone tech is helping the nation/youth of the nation evolve. Why is 4G better/important or necessary. 


yes according to me as a social worker for cancer patients i want in emergency blood for my cancer kid ameya but i donno hot to make it withing one hour but thanks 4g whcih i connected with all my friends 


beofre i was using micromax doodle when i adopted 28 cancer children..




now technology has becum advanced now iam using micromax A350




the 4g saved my kid so many rushed to give blood for my kid now she is safe from danger and fine and enjoying her life...


these advanced techniques has so many advantages when used in the proper way.....

as a mom of 28 cancer children advanced int4G, octa core, android M, camera and apps
all are very useful for me inmany ways .... now just brought laptap ....


its very handy very easy to carry and useful to check my mail and tc of children wherever iam as a chef so busy with cooking shows and they want to see in skype want to dance with me... ohhh its really so nice have my boyfriend with me yes my laptap is my boy friend and i kept his name as chitti...When I am there I am at my chirpy best, laughing, singing and dancing with them, but when I come home I spend hours crying because I can't see their pain. They are suffering and it's heartbreaking for me to see them through it..

 #TEchnocrats made me so famous and iam getting good response for my 28 kids thru watsapp, sms, skype email gmail... ...its being a useful electronic gadget for me.. without that i cant becum this much famous in mumbai .


http://www.idiva.com/news-work-life/mumbai-based-geeta-sridhar-mothers-28-kids-suffering-from-cancer-in-her-home-away-from-home/15101467

Tech meets India, my battery omg no problem at all latest technology made me to smile more withmy 28 kids .... 


 #TEchnocrats geethus draft....

No comments:

Post a Comment