Friday 17 March 2017

CAT CAFE STUDIO,VERSOVA -Rescue. Care. Love. Adopt.

India’s first cat café situated in Versova, Mumbai. Open for all animal lovers every day.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. I love cats because I love my home and after a while they become its visible soul.SO EXCITED .. to be with cats that tooo in my fav cat cafe studio...Walk in anytime.32 cats. Hot coffee. Unlimited laughter.

Banoffee Pie at Cat Café Studio-it was ahaa


Freshly baked french loaf, focaccia, garlic loaf- must try
Banoffee Pie- clear winner
Hummus and crispy pita- yummilicious
No matter how angry or sad I am if something bad in life happened, cat will manage it to calm me down. . I think pets have this soothing power or healing power in general and are really good for the soul.cat experience is worth going.... i suggest all family member must go and forget all worries and play with them and forget all and be happy and if possible adopt them also.... Cat Café Studio

India’s first cat café situated in Versova, Mumbai. Open for all animal lovers every day.

[gallery ids="7266,7267,7268,7269,7270,7271,7272,7273,7274,7275,7276,7277,7278,7279"]

1 comment:

  1. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment
    form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
    having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot! http://www.facebook.com/Vitamin-Shoppe-Coupon-Codes-1880283042254350/

    ReplyDelete