Sunday 12 March 2017

#ColgateMagicalStories contest

The Colgate “Magical Space Adventure” has three different sets based on the ‘Magical Space’ theme to cut, play and learn – explore the mystical Alien Planet, float around the zero gravity Space Walk and experience the thrilling Space Launch. With more than 15 space characters, these packs will take kids on an adventurous journey into the magical space world. These packs are an opportunity to learn while having fun. The kids can create their own secret universe thereby expanding their creative canvas.



Awonderful way to spend time with children while ensuring they imagine something fantastic out of these characters and weave a story.

“Weave #ColgateMagicalStories with my cancer  kids


“I’m blogging my #ColgateMagicalstories at BlogAdda in association with Colgate.

http://www.blogadda.com/colgatemagicalstories-submission

 



when i got the colgate magical sotries pack, i was so happy.... as my 28 cancer kids loves to create story....... i always tell them to start a word and creat a story ...... wow so happy when my ouncselling class started its the time i can tell them anything and they listen to me after meditation .

 



 

after the daily prayers , i just informed them that  #ColgateMagicalstories at BlogAdda in association with Colgate,we have to creat stories,,



they were so happy, and all started a small story creating those features..

they started with the creating all names for those features... wow ... i was so happy my kids have so much creativity in there minds.. finally they divide the three packs with five each and made a beautiful story....



there was a big fores  and there lived geetu maa.... she loves all natures tress, flowers, sun moon sky and all  features in this world... she takes care of them by feeding them daily.... one fine day a big storm came..... the sun started telling see storm came u all creatures going to suffer.... but there came a powerful fish and a powerful jet with full of powers with so much energy and they all together said see how much storm comes noone in this world can take my power of geeta maa.. her energy, her passion to cook for small creatures who all are left alone in this world, her enthusiasm, her positive vibrant energy cant do anything in front of this big storm.... so the sun got so happy and it also agreed yes the whole world is ther with her to save her to be healthy and with a beautiful smile with colgate and for her kids with magical stories pictures....

this was the story created by my cancer kids, i got tears in my eyes, thanks to  #ColgateMagicalstories at BlogAdda in association with Colgate for giving me an opportunity to share my magical story created by my cancer kids... they all together said colgate smile geeta maa, ihugged them and kissed them with my beautiful smile full of 32 sparkling teeth .......thanks to colgate for keeping my smile fresh and hygienic...



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment