Tuesday 19 January 2016

BROCOLLI AND CILANTRO PARATHAS.............YUMMYYYYYYY

my mom always insisted we eat seasonal fruits and veggies when available in season as there is health benefits from them for that season. In this global world where frozen and imported food is available thru out the year we eat everything most seasons. Being from central TN we really did not have marked seasons except summer and rainy unlike North Indians. I hear them say mooli and methi are winter veggies and such. Now that I live in a place where seasons are prominent I would like to know what are some known seasonal veggies and fruits for various seasons. Please let me know.....I NEED COMMENTS........ 


SO I TRIED A DIFFERENT PARATHA........ LETS SEE YOU ALL LIKE IT OR NOT...

.

YOU CAN HAVE WITH ALL TYPES OF RAITAS ALSO OR WITH ANY TYPE OF PICKLES JAM....IT GOES YUMMY WITH ALLL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment