Monday 11 January 2016

http://foodexpressfromchennai.blogspot.in/

IT’S TIME TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK, MOMS

Kids love to dream and as parents we always want to fulfil them. Recently when I attended an event organised by Axis Mutual Fund, it led me recall the time when my kids were small and when I hardly used to give a thought about their future. At least, not as much as I should ideally have. Basically, I was confused as a parent as to what’s the right thing to do, how my kids will grow up, if at all I was doing enough for their education and career… phew!

The event ‘Do Your Homework’ was an eye-opener for me as well as for a lot of parents. The workshop was organised to enlighten parents to start planning for their children's future. Various options were discussed to help parents save for their children’s future needs.

Now let my 28 cancer kids decide what they want to become in life. I am happy that I know what I need to do to save money and turn their dreams into reality.  So, while I am doing it, if you haven’t done your homework, visit www.homework.axismf.com

Finally, coming to the end, I must compliment the arrangement made for tea and dinner. As a food blogger and a foodie at heart, the dishes were yummy and up to the mark. 



While I wait for more such workshops for gen next parents, I wish you all the best of luck for future endeavours.



Thank you Axis Mutual Fund!

1 comment: