Wednesday 11 January 2017

BIRISTA - POT BIRYANI/BARBEQUE/BAKES #Navimumbai #Foodworld #Foodies - THE SPICY TADKA




I just can't resist  biryani. It's something I've loved eating as a child too. Whenever I'm feeling low, I just pep myself with some good biryani.
happiness is home-cooked biryani BUT NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY MIND , THE BEST YUMMY BRIYANI I HAD IS FROM @BIRISTA  

yummy pot briyani -nawabi jeera briyani (mixed vegetable with paneer in garam masala ,yogurt chilli and ginger julien with saffron flavoured rice ) 




and BIRISTA BRIYANI  (basmati rice cooked with cottage cheese , vegetable in rich onion -tomato gravy and sealed in earther pot ) with TAFTAN (A SOFT FLUFFY BREAD MADE OF WHITE WHEAT FLOUR ENRICHED WITH MILK AND YOGHURT) ...
Dining at birista is about going down the flavor trail. They  bring to you some authentic traditional Indian Biryani & tikkas packed with spices...just the way you like it.
One would simply be flattered just by it's presentation!.  




we choose full portion as they prescribed that for two people. The portion is perfect for two (p.s. if you are planning to try more dishes than three people can share this). Coming to the taste, the long grains of white rice when mixed with masala rice tasted good. I prefer to mix together the layers perfectly so the masala flavour dominants and that's how I like to eat (you can request for extra masala and I did).The highlight was the PANEER , the intense of flavours from the masala and the tenderNESS was bang-on. Aren't biryani supposed to have fried onion? 



As my knowledge goes I believed so but there was trace of that,  I prefer spicier biryani . So the verdict, I liked the biryani. And coming to the sides, I was  fond of their raitha AND salan. Food Variety: Positive. Vegetarians do have options but this place is ideal for non-vegetarians. 




Coming to non-vegeterian briyani my friend @Uttpal krushna had afghani  tikk briyani (Smooth and smoky flavoured afgani tikka cooked in rich gravy on dum in sealed earten pot).

MANYNON VEG STARTERS WERE THERE- MAYO TIKKA , DECCAN CHICKEN TIKKA , CREAM GARLIC, SIA MURG PARA

If not the distance this place shall be the one I would head out to when I am craving for tasty of  my fav chef.shabaz...


“Free Ka Khaana?? Sahi Hai Yaar”
“All you have to do it eat & write few words!!! Big Deal”
“Kitna khaati hai tu??”
“Mujhe bhi leke jaa ne tere saath, free ka khaana khaane”
“I will also post few pics”
Its been more than a year that I am part of my foodie group Eat.Review.Repeat and I have heard these statements & much more from a lot of guys. Many of fellow food-bloggers/Reviewers (Call us whatever you wanna call) have shared their thoughts already but, I wish to repeat in my way.


Let me begin by stating – I have always been someone who is constantly eating/munching. Ask my friends/colleagues, they will testify. 


The décor is a very classic, reddish maroon in colour and has private seating sections.







 THEY SERVE 15 Kebabs, 2 types of breads, 6 Biryanis & 3 Desserts as of now. 

wowww  the KEBAB   was sumptious and very filling 






AND THE TASTE OF CHEESY PANEER CORN SEEKH  SCRUMBLED WITH MALAI PANEER,CORN AND CHEESE,DELICATELY FLAVOURED AND CHARGRILLED..,  CREATED A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE  INSIDE THE MOUTH ..



GREEN  MIX CHUTNEY  FORMED THE BED FOR KEBABS TO BALANCE THE SOURNESS AND TANGINESS.
A great applause in terms of variety and presentation.  


AS A VEGETERIAN ,
CHEF ARRANGED ME MORE VEG STARTERS TO ME.
SURKH PANEER TIKKA (ALL TIME FAVOURITE SUCCELENT PANEER TIKKA) and POTATO METHI CHAMAN ----IS THE CLEAR WINNER FOR THE DAY...IT WAS YUM

Food and dining experience comes at all different prices. So when I plan to visit a restaurant the first thing I think about is money. Though food, taste and other factors are important, the money I spend for my meal makes the difference. And dining at a luxurious restaurant remains a dream for many, after we take a glance at  @BIRISTA  

and their menu card.So that’s when the  concept comes the spicy tadka ... for food .lovers. worth eating and enjoying the food.

 kebab lovers  It will provide a taste of varied, delicious and healthy culinary choices that adhere to the calorific and dietary requirements ..SO GO VISIT  ...@birista


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR..... 
Finally some desserts to sign off zafrani phirni ...(a light dessert of milk cooked with powdered basmati rice flavoured with saffron and kewda water)
BREAKING DOWN POINTS

AMBIENCE POSITIVE...

FOOD VARIETY....AMPLE....

TASTE...EXCELLENT....

QUALITY AND QUANTITY ....THE PRESENTATION AND THE QUALTIY OF INGREDIENTS USED WERE SUPERB....ALSO THE QUANITY WAS SCUMPTOUS TO FILL YOUR TUMMIES..
You must have had many biryanis around. But when you have our "Birista" biryani..you will say...this is the one I was waiting for
YUMMYYYYYYYYYY AND TUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY FULL....

A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO EAT, RELAX AND TALK...


They currently deliver across CBD-Belapur and NRI Complex, and would soon expand the delivery radius to nearby localities as well.

The overall verdict for 'Birista' is 5/5.



1 comment:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. indian food curbside pickup scarborough

    ReplyDelete