Tuesday 14 February 2017

FARZI CAFE @KAMALA MILLS , MUMBAI



 

Being an crazy food lover i have made sure to check out all places near my house.
when i came to know this new cafe located so close to my house i had to check it out. 

when i entered the place i fell in love with it instantly. i have a weak spot for coloufull things and the ambience and surrounding was so good.
Seated under a dozen of invertedly hanging cups made me more happy.

Looking around so many people were having so good looking drinks i ordered right away after fully adoring the place.
THE ONE PLACE I WOULD SUGGEST OR GET REMINDED OFF WHEN SOMEONE ASKS IS Farzi Café, Kamala Mills.....AMBIENCE WISE THEY ROCK..AND MY EYES WERE ON THE DESSERTS ONLY..THE DISHES GET PILING UP ONE THE TABLE ONE BY ONE THE VARIETIES WERE PLENTY BUT APT...
SIMPLE AND CLASSIC DESSERTS...YOU SHALL NOT HATE IT EVEN AT YOUR WILDEST DREAMS ALSO...
BREAKING DOWN POINTS.
AMBIENCE VERY GOOD
PARKING GOOD
FOOD VARIETY GOOD 
QUALITY AND QUANTITY GOOD VERY GOOD SUPER PRESENTATION CONCEPT AND QUALITY IS BRILLIANT....
UNLIMITTED QUANTITY ADDS TO THE HAPPINESS.
SERVICE..EXCELLENT...FLAWLESS AND THEY KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE THEIR GUESTS...
FARZIIIIIIIIIIFIED FARZI CAFE ...U ROCK .













































































1 comment:

  1. It’s appropriate time too make a few plqns foor thee lohg runn annd it’s timee
    too bbe happy. I ave read tis post andd
    iif I coulld I wish tto recommend yoou ffew fascinnating thinggs or tips.
    Perhuaps you can write subseuent artikcles regarding this article.
    I wan too leadn more things approximatewly it!
    I waanted too thank yyou foor this great read!!

    I aabsolutely lovd evvery bbit oof it. I've goot youu book-marked tto checkk outt nnew stuff youu
    I’ve been browing on-line more than three ours
    lately, yet I bby noo meanns found anyy attention-grabbing article likke yours.
    It iss pfetty worrth sufficiient for me. In myy view, iif
    alll sitre owner and bloggeres mde jist right contennt ass you did, tthe wweb will likely be a llot mre
    useful thhan eve before. http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete