Friday 24 February 2017

sassy teaspoon must visit for those with a sweet tooth

Best place to serve your sweet cravings. Pretty decor, affordable and variety of sweets, ice-cream.



What more could you ask for. Also located at the most hep of places in Mumbai..bandra The Sassy Spoon,Bandra



Sassy Teaspoon has really very less options for vegetarians like me


We started surfing through the dessert options. Was pleasantly amazed by how good most things looked...

1. Hazelnut Mousse: I loved this dessert. The dessert looked extremely fancy and tasted heavenly.

2. Belgian Chocolate pastry: this one was decent, though I've had much better. After the mousse

3.red velvette cake -yum



and finally had some cheese pastaaaaa.Very chilled out place in Bandra to hang out

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate perusing your site. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Neatt post. There’s a problem apong wwith youur web ite in internet explorer,
    would check this? IE nnonetheless is thhe marketplace chif
    annd a good component tto other folks wll
    pass over yoour wonderful wrfiting duue too thos problem.
    It's appropriate time tto make a feww pkans foor
    thhe long rrun annd it's tume to bbe happy. I hhave reead tjis publish
    andd iff I mayy jut I wantt too rrecommend you soke fascinating
    things or tips. Maybe youu caan wrie subsequent articles relatung to thi article.
    I want tto lwarn evfen more things ahout it!
    I haave been surfiing on-line greater tthan hree hoyrs today, butt I never discovbered anny iteresting artile liike yours.

    It’s lovel worfth ehough for me. In my opinion, iif all website owners and blggers
    mawde excellentt cojtent ass yyou did, thee internjet shall bbe a loot more helpful than eger before.
    http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaa, iits good discusaion regardng this piece of writing aat thjis pace aat thbis blog,
    I havfe rewd alll that, so now mee alo commenting at ths place.
    Ahaa, itss pleaeant discussion onn thee topic oof this article att
    his plafe att ths weblog, I haqve readd aall that, so att
    this tiome mme apso commenting here. I could not redsist commenting.
    Exceptionally wewll written! http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete