Thursday 2 February 2017

INDIAN CURRY WORKSHOP @renainsance hotel powai

 INDIAN CURRY WORKSHOP with Chef Mohd. Yunus Khan and Chef Kasim Khan. Both are from Lucknow and expert in Awadhi cuisines. They demonstrated two signature dishes with all secret ingredients and tips with detail description. 1] khadai chicken 2] dahi ke kebabs.









































































 

If not the distance this place shall be the one I would head out to when I am craving for tasty of my fav chef. INDIAN MASTER CHEF. MOHD. YUNUS KHAN food.

Let me begin by stating – I have always been someone who is constantly eating/munching. Ask my friends/colleagues, they will testify.  

when i got an special invite from them as a food blogger, as a master chef season 4 finalists, i was flying in the sky as i love attending masterclass, as a foodie as a chef want to learn more till my death 

WORDS FAIL me when i have to describe about the class, but i cannot stop without writing about this excellent class taken by my fav chef. INDIAN MASTER CHEF. MOHD. YUNUS KHAN 

INDIAN CURRY WORKSHOP with Chef Mohd. Yunus Khan and Chef Kasim Khan. Both are from Lucknow and expert in Awadhi cuisines. They demonstrated two signature dishes with all secret ingredients and tips with detail description. 1] khadai chicken 2] dahi ke kebabs. 

 

The results were delicious, and the food enthusiasts and bloggers were charmed by Chef mohd.yunus khan sense of humour! 

 






Food and dining experience comes at all different prices. So when I plan to visit a restaurant the first thing I think about is money. Though food, taste and other factors are important, the money I spend for my meal makes the difference. And dining at a luxurious restaurant remains a dream for many after we take a glance at meluha and their menu card.So that’s when the NAWAB SAHEB concept comes handy for food .lovers. worth eating and enjoying the food.

chef.MOHD YUNUS KHAN , INDIAN MASTER CHEF , have designed the menu for people with kebab lovers It will provide a taste of varied, delicious and healthy culinary choices that adhere to the calorific and dietary requirements ..SO GO VISIT .....Nawab Saheb - Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.....
 

I



No comments:

Post a Comment