Friday 24 February 2017

. Mirchi and Mime - powai is currently Mumbai's top rated on Zomato

This one was on my bucket list from quite sometime....

Kudos to the owner for such a brilliant idea. It is for you to experience it yourself as I cannot write in words how good it felt.....as i was in tears....

why food is an emotion!.....with great aesthetics and staff with a heart of gold.


The interaction with servers definitely made me appreciate the little things in life that we take for granted. Using sign language was a first & an awesome experience for me.

Finally after being recommended and talked about, I got to visit this today.

A very sophisticated restaurant. The manager explained the concept of the restaurant ..

Make sure you book a table in advance to avoid being turned away when u arrive here. as my PR booked me .....for two

we were suggested Madeira and Mime for drinks and finger foods...





I wish i could rate them 100 /5 on Zomato for only the service.

 

Out attendant named Tariq was super cute and active. it made me feel i must be thankful for being a friend with him... You could see the joy of working in his eyes and smile. Their sign language power was amazing .....super duper... fantabulous..

food is pretty delectable and tingles your taste buds just right





biryani, a white, creamy biryani, with a hint of cheese..





Vegetarians will see some new fresh packing for their regular food like paneer.

dessert was my all time favourite

Apple Crumble-The fresh apple filling with the buttery & crispy crust was a like a sixer on the last ball.



Overall experience was amazing. Looking forward to visit this place again someday soon.

Mirchi and Mime is a brilliant restaurant priced on a higher side but is justifiable for its offering and location.
Mirchi And Mime, Powai Photos Mirchi And Mime, Powai Photos Mirchi And Mime, Powai Photos....

Service 5/5 Kind and humble.
Ambience 5/5 full of positivity.
Food 5/5 ,,,,,everything scores a perfect 5/5

.hats off to all of you and iam very happy to be a part of them..

P.S. Reservation is a pain!

3 comments:

  1. I must say you have very interesting posts here.
    Your website should go viral. You need initial traffic only.
    How to get it? Search for: Etorofer's strategies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your website needs some fresh content. Writing manually is time
    consuming, but there is solution for this. Just search for: Masquro's
    strategies

    ReplyDelete
  3. There’s definately a llot too learnn anout this topic.
    I like aall off thee pointts youu hwve made. Hi, I doo
    believe this iss a gredat webb site. I sttumbledupon itt ;) I maay
    ccome bacfk once again since I bookmarked it. Money andd
    freedom iss thee reatest way too change, mmay yyou bbe rich andd continue tto
    heop other people. I absolutwly love yoir blog.. Pleasant cplors & theme.
    Did youu male thyis ssite yourself? Pleasxe repply back ass I'm lookinmg too creage mmy veey ownn wwbsite aand woulld love tto leearn where youu ggot this frtom orr exxactly what
    thhe theme iis named. Cheers! http://cspan.org/

    ReplyDelete