Wednesday 3 February 2016

Kumbu,varagu kuzhu


sometimes as a chef have to eat outside for the food review ..so it makes me more to eat... finally makes me more fat... so i decided now my morning breakfast must be Kumbu,varagu kuzhu,eriseri,onion, pickle, moor milaka,chutney 

it was yummy and healthy too..pl try once you all will ask how u look so young at the age of 47.. trust me it works out very well.


Pearl Millet (Kambu) - 1 cup (I used broken kambu)
Water - 3.5 cups
Thin Buttermilk - 2 cups
Salt - to taste

Raw Onion, Green chillies
Pickle
Vadam
Molaga Vathal

Note: If you have whole kambu,then sprinkle little water over it and leave it for 15mins then grind it in a mixer to make it coarse...just 2-3 pulse is enough..



have daily if possible or weekly once..very good for weight loss..

No comments:

Post a Comment