Wednesday 3 February 2016

tricolor( orange cauliflower, paneer & broccoli) stuffed parathas



my daughter sarada always need a change in my cooking....my daughter as a doctor wants all to be healthy and makes me mad when i tell iam going to make aloo paratha....her face changes into red and tell momma i cant be like you fatty mom ......pl make a change in ur partha and try different..

so what i had in my fridge made into a tricolor( orange cauliflower, paneer & broccoli) stuffed parathas, avakkai pickle and curd..


my picture talks more than me i hope so still u need any clarification pl comment and iam ready to reply ......this idea was given by my friends ...so tried in the same way it came out yummy..



in todays generation i have to listen to my children.... wow but thanks to my daughter for making me to try something different in my life style...

No comments:

Post a Comment