Thursday 5 May 2016

Every day is a fashion show to me & world is your runway #Dare2Drape challenge by TRIVENI SAREES

https://www.facebook.com/TriveniSarees!  Dare2Drape challenge by TRIVENI SAREES #dare2drape.



#dare2drape.

http://www.triveniethnics.com/category/dare2d

rap

MY SAREE IS ELEGANT BROAD NORDER

 CASUAL WEAR PRINTED SAREE 305 




I don’t think so. A lot of the times you don’t dress a certain 
way because other people are watching, you dress it that 
way because how it makes YOU feel.


By the time you're 40 PLUS , you know who

                           you are

 inside. You learn to laugh at things you can't

 change; you learn to be yourself.


Redefine what it means to be sexy and what 

it means to be a woman. Showing my skin is

 not what makes me sexy.


The perfect matching accessory for your 
saree

Sari, as we know is untailored length of cloth. Also stands for purity because it was felt that cloth cut and pierced by needles was impure. 

Inspite of that, Sari still lives and prospers mostly because it has been able to adapt to every age. It has a quality of inter mixing with every era.

And there is so much of creative stuffs that you can have with TRIVENI SAREES.   You can wear it in so many ways that it can never get old. 



“It’s a most natural way for me. I can tell people I can run in a saree and I can do five sequences in a saree. I can romance in a saree and I can do everything in a saree. For me, it’s a most versatile garment…it’s extremely sensuous and at the same time it is strong, there is an elegance and at the same time it teases your imagination…It’s very powerful.

                     #dare2drape.




I think the Saree makes a woman look sexy 
yet graceful all at the same time.





The reason why I think TRIVENI SAREES beautiful is because it is able to express both sensuality of a woman's body as well as respect for it. 
 Sensuality by exposing few regions of waist and neck and respect by properly covering all other parts of the body. It creates a very healthy balance.

.According to me a saree is the best attire for women.There is something about the sari that makes a woman look dignified, charming and every bit stylish. Over the years, the sari has evolved into a fashion statement, which most fashion designers glorify the look and feel of this traditional garment.
I am sharing a link contains more information about 

saree:https://www.facebook.com/TriveniSarees



TRIVENI SAREES   memorize my mother/godess. So do countless Indian men....... 

An interesting fact about sari is that it often makes men go blind in judging women's beauty. 

Over all, THIS SAREE IS FROM TRIVENI SAREES  were my love and lust resides.....



If you wish to be one of the challenger to take up this challenge, here is what is expected out from you:

Try out some unique drape with a saree, get your pictures clicked in that. Send us those pictures with a title and a small write-up about the drape. Check out the examples on: http://www.dare2drape.org/ 
start following  on:


2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow , Geeta , you look so elegant in Triveni Saree. The texture , the color , the design of saree suits you perfectly. Wish to see you soon in person , draped in tantalizing Triveni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete