Wednesday 4 May 2016

taste the north from south ......uttar bhojan

The authentic taste of north India to the southTaste .... I had an unique gastronomic experience @akila Krishnans Uttar Bhojan..... yummy soft aloo paratha /paneer paratha/onion paratha/gobi paratha /mooli paratha ....all made me in fix as what to eat ....though I wanted to visit  it was my fear towards the unknown kept me away from the place. And an invite to lunch  with a big gang of fellow foodies brought down my fear quotient. the welcome drink was romba super ....They are in zomato  that I know where they are put up.  they make the order placement part more friendlier and proper information about the pricing and delivery and  the time wasted on enquiring the details is reduced.
I loved the box they use for packing, looks attractive,Taste - yum, yum and yummmyyy.
For all the parathas maniacs, here is something you would love more and don’t forget to try them, parathas  Compulsive Disorder!! Even if I visit them for an on-the-house tasting session I end-up shedding my money purchasing their food; that shall be a proof for how good the food tastes. The taste and food quality as always impressed me and their new additions on the menu are bang-on.
Food Variety: Positive. New additions on the menu are bang-on.

Taste: Good. They never fail to surprise me.

Quality: Positive. The plating and quality is at its best.

Quantity: Good. what I tried, it would be perfect for sharing with four 
Service: Positive. No complaints.

Price:  Definitely ‘my budget ’ 








The curiosity and attraction towards theme restaurants haven’t died even after many marching their way into Chennai. But one couldn’t get spookier, yeah spooky as hell passing chills to your senses, ringing threats to your ears and accompanies you with fear and food.

  
The food menu is vast and the lineup of dishes made it all the more interesting. Being an invite we let them to  bring their best food,and welcome drink  was krishna  choice. The dishes kept piling up and there was hardly any time to rest. Though the number of dishes was more, it all came down to how they tasted. -Finally, it was time to sign-off and there came my favourite tea which was not in menu at all...This write-up is based my food palate and my judging  experience during my visit. On-the-house invite for tasting session. Remember, no two person’s palate can be same.









             Would life be as beautiful as it is without the 
essence of spice .... So to pack our life and tummy with extravagant north food and enrich our palate with taste the north ....uttar bhojan..


















No comments:

Post a Comment