Sunday 17 July 2016

TAP RESTO BAR - MIND BLOWING EXPERIENCE


As I entered the restaurant, I felt it quite cozy and welcoming. The classic  chairs with soft cushion seats, the sofas toward the wall side, the walls painted in pale yellow and chocolate brown & the dim focus lights at certain intervals exuded a rustic Italian ambiance. 


Whilst I was admiring the interiors, I was welcomed by the manager Mr. RAJ , who handed me the menu and asked me to place an order. However, I thought it’s better to try his recommendations & hence asked him to order as per his choice.

BUT I WAS ENJOYING .... THE INTERIOR OMG... SO NICE ..

KEEPING ASIDE MY FEELINGS
THE  HOTEL DOESNT NEED ANY INTRODUCTION AS THEY ARE KNOWN FOR THERE FINESSE..

THE BEAUTY FLASH BEFORE YOU AS YOU STEP IN......

.



We were first served the welcome drinks...
Such simple elements, yet so brilliantly executed.




STARTERS I HAD CHEESE BALLS , IT WAS SO YUMMY AND CRUNCHY....





THEN MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE NACHOS 





When we talk about Italian cuisine, Pasta is something we picture in our mind. The Pasta took a ramp walk on our table



Simple and classic presentation, rich and creamy sauce that coated the pasta well.

This one for me was like a show-stopper.


FOR BEST FOOD  I ALWAYS RESIST ME FROM VISITING A RESTURANT TWICE UNTIL IAM COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY BY THE FOOD .
Next in the line was PANEER PIZZA 


Finally, it was dessert time

So guys, this place will never cease to surprise and get you excited over all the variety they have. 
THEY HAVE NACHOS DEL COMPO 
PLATTER - VEG AND NON-VEG, AND SEA FOOD PLATTER 
STARTER- LAMB,POULTRY ,SEA FOOD ,STARTER
PIZZA
PASTA
CONTINENTAL AND MEXICAN VEG
CHINESE VEG AND NON-VEG
INDIAN VEG AND NON-VEG
RICE /BRIYANI
INDIAN BREADS

AMBIENCE POSITIVE...

FOOD VARIETY....AMPLE....

TASTE...EXCELLENT....

QUALITY AND QUANTITY ....THE PRESENTATION AND THE QUALTIY OF INGREDIENTS USED WERE SUPERB....ALSO THE QUANITY WAS SCUMPTOUS TO FILL YOUR TUMMIES..

 Whatever I have had here was amazingly Delicious and I would keep on making more trips for the items that i Have tried and the ones that i Havent !!


MY FAV LESLI LEWIS .............................YAY............................

YES NOW DANCING TIME SO NO MORE DISTURBING ME, HAVE TO DANCE AND ROCK THE FLOOR 

A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO EAT, RELAX AND TALK...
UNIQUE FUSION FOR FOOD..
IT IS TOTALLY VALUE FOR MONEY.

TAP -A BIG CALP 

No comments:

Post a Comment