Thursday 22 December 2016

A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS @LITTLE HEARTS SCHOOL, CHEMBUR (FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED)



One fine morning I got a call from Ms. Gauri Ramesh, to be a part of Christmas celebration at her school; Little Hearts School, situated at Chembur. And much to my surprise I was asked to play Santa for those beautiful special kids. It turned out to be a special Christmas as not only the kids got gifts, but Santa also got a valuable gift in return.
For the celebration, along with the gifts I had prepared my special rawa idli for the little angels.
We had a gala time playing games and clicking photographs.
But, one incidence during the celebration, gave me a valuable life lesson. One of the kids had an attack of epilepsy and he was in immense pain. This sight of the kid left me in tears. Thankfully soon he was better and joined the celebrations and asked for a photograph with me as he had not been able to do so earlier.
This incidence made me realize that we waste our valuable time in worrying for things which are not in our control. We should be happy for the life we have. The kid made me realize we should be happy and make everybody around us happy irrespective of the situation in our life is.
This was a memorable Christmas for me which brought immense joy and a valuable life lesson for me.
I would now like to tell you something about Little Hearts School. This school is for autistic children. It is run by two dynamic ladies.
I would like to appeal to you guys to help bring smile to those kids. I am not asking for monetary help for the school, but if you have some special talent, like dance, music, singing, then spend some time with the kids. I am sure you will also feel the same happiness that I felt with the kids.






































































































































































































Little Hearts Learning Centre


No comments:

Post a Comment