Friday 16 December 2016

CAFE MEAL BOX BY CHARCOAL BIRYANI



A day off to my kitchen and I go searching for food delivery options. And the fancy letters reading the word "CHARCOAL BRIYANI " got me curious not just with their colourful website but with their BRIYANI  varieties. With  ALL SIGNATURE GRILLED MENU DISHES WHICH ARE SERVED WITH BALSAMIC TOSSED GRILLED VEGETABLES AND CEASAR SALAD , WITH A CHOICE OF BUTTER , GARLIC, MASH POTATOES OR PARSLEY RICE.and paneer  in line I was excited to give them a shot even though I am not BRIYANI  person. And I love to make my own combos when given a choice, AS THE ASIAN BOX SAYS MAKE YOUR OWN BOX BY SELECTING APPETIZER, GRAVY AND RICE OR NOODLES (ONE EACH) after the virtual eating session I spotted, "WE ALSO TAKE BULK AND CATERING ORDERS AND THEY ARE OPEN FROM 11.30 A,M TO 11.00 PM.  Could things get any more exciting?

Without much wait I picked two combos of my choice, selected checkout, and submitted the order. Loved the care they have put in packing the food and accomplishments like tissues or spoons. 

Please your eyes with our tempting delights and give your taste buds a treat with our scrumptious Combo Meal for 2!
To place your order download our https://goo.gl/QtmrFA or visit www.charcoalbiryani.com




THEY HAVE INDIAN BOX, ITALIAN BOX , ALL ITALIAN BOXES ARE SERVED WITH BALSAMIC GRILLED VEGETABLES, CEASAR SALAD AND GARLIC BREAD) AND ASIAN BOX (WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN BOX BY SELECTING APPETIZER, GRAVY AND RICE OR NOODLE )

WE CAN ADD APPETIZER LIKE KOREAN CHILLI POTATOES , SOYA WINE CHILLI PANEER, THAI SOM TOM SALAD , WOK TOSSED WATER CHESTNUTS IN A GARLIC SOY , STIRY FRIED CHINESE GREENS .

AND WE ADD TO THE GRAVY BLACK BEAN, HOT GARLIC, CHILLI OYSTER , THAI CURRY, BLACK PEPPER.

IN RICE AND NOODLES WE CAN ADD BURNT GARLIC RICE/NOODLES, EGG FRIED RICE /NOODLES, CHILLI OIL BASIL RICE/NOODLES, NOON FAN RICE/NOODLES TEPPANYAKI RICE WITH BUTTER MUSHROOM AND STAR ANISE .

I ORDERED FROM CHEMBUR OUTLET VEG BRIYANI AND PANEER BRIYANI.

Food Variety WAS  EXCELLENT .

There is plenty to choose from but definitely the non-vegetarians have upper hand.

HATS OFF TO Customer Service: 

 I appreciate the way they address customer queries.
 THEY HAVE SIGNATURE EGGLESS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE 

Make your weekend delicious and exceptional! Order from Charcoal Biryani at www.charcoalbiryani.com


No comments:

Post a Comment