Wednesday 21 December 2016

CAKE AND KEBAB WORKSHOP FOR CHIRTMAS @RENAINSANCE MUMBAI

If not the distance this place shall be the one I would head out to when I am craving for tasty of my fav chef. INDIAN MASTER CHEF. MOHD. YUNUS KHAN food.Let me begin by stating – I have always been someone who is constantly eating/munching. Ask my friends/colleagues, they will testify. when i got an special invite from them as a food blogger, as a master chef season 4 finalists, i was flying in the sky as i love attending masterclass, as a foodie as a chef want to learn more till my death...cake workshop  and kebab workshop..

“Free Ka Khaana?? Sahi Hai Yaar”
“All you have to do it eat & write few words!!! Big Deal”
“Kitna khaati hai tu??”
“Mujhe bhi leke jaa ne tere saath, free ka khaana khaane”
“I will also post few pics”
Its been more than a year that I am part of my foodie group Eat.Review.Repeat and I have heard these statements & much more from a lot of guys. Many of fellow food-bloggers/Reviewers (Call us whatever you wanna call) have shared their thoughts already but, I wish to repeat in my way.
Let me begin by stating – I have always been someone who is constantly eating/munching. Ask my friends/colleagues, they will testify. 

when i got an special invite from them as a food blogger, as a master chef season 4 finalists, i was flying in the sky as i love attending masterclass, as a foodie as a chef  want to learn more till my death
WORDS FAIL me when i have to describe about the class, but i cannot stop without writing about this excellent class taken by my fav chef. INDIAN MASTER CHEF. MOHD. YUNUS KHAN
 HE TEACHED TWO KEBABS
1. MATAR KI SHIKAMPURI

wowww the KEBAB he made was sumptious and very filling .... the session was very meaningful and enlightening .
He did one more receipe with lamb - shahi gilawati kebab ... it also came out very well.The results were delicious, and the food enthusiasts and bloggers were charmed by Chef mohd.yunus khan sense of humour!
chef specially made the garam masala powder and he gave me also a small packet as a token of gift from him, so drooling aroma it was .
the secret chef masala contains all these ingredients






then Chef. sandeep nunes  teached us how to make kipfrel cookies ,stollen bread, and ginger bread house.





















A great applause in terms of variety and presentation.  

AS A VEGETERIAN CHEF ARRANGED ME MORE VEG STARTERS TO ME.

Food and dining experience comes at all different prices. So when I plan to visit a restaurant the first thing I think about is money. Though food, taste and other factors are important, the money I spend for my meal makes the difference. And dining at a luxurious restaurant remains a dream for many after we take a glance at  meluha   and their menu card.
chef.MOHD YUNUS KHAN , INDIAN MASTER CHEF ,  have designed the menu for people with kebab lovers  It will provide a taste of varied, delicious and healthy culinary choices that adhere to the calorific and dietary requirements ..SO GO VISIT  .....Nawab Saheb - Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment