Tuesday 13 September 2016

BEHROUZ BRIYANI - PALI HILL BANDRA YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 I just can't resist PANEER biryani. It's something I've loved eating as a child too. Whenever I'm feeling low, I just pep myself with some good biryani.
happiness is home-cooked biryani BUT NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY MIND , THE BEST YUMMY PANEER BRIYANI I HAD IS FROM BEHROUZ BRIYANI ....  we choose full portion as they prescribed that for two people. The portion is perfect for two (p.s. if you are planning to try more dishes than three people can share this). Coming to the taste, the long grains of white rice when mixed with masala rice tasted good. I prefer to mix together the layers perfectly so the masala flavour dominants and that's how I like to eat (you can request for extra masala and I did).The highlight was the PANEER , the intense of flavours from the masala and the tenderNESS was bang-on. Aren't biryani supposed to have fried onion? As my knowledge goes I believed so but there was trace of that,  I prefer spicier biryani . So the verdict, I liked the biryani.And coming to the sides, I was  fond of their raitha AND salan. Food Variety: Positive. Vegetarians do have options but this place is ideal for non-vegetarians. 





No comments:

Post a Comment