Friday 16 September 2016

OLIVE TRAILS - ONLINE FOOD DELIVERY -DROOLING

awwwwww early morning when breakfast comes to your doorstep that too healthy tasty yummy, my reaction was as usual awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
My favourite meal of the day! Though my ancestral sloth genes doesn't let me wake early, if someone serves me some delicious breakfast at your door step you can see me happy all day. The day just goes with full of happiness.
Just figure out your preference and fill your bowl, head to your table to relax and munch some yummy ..
1.three beans couscous salad
2.Texas potato skin jalapeño cheese
So yeah, you can order your favourite breakfast in Olive Trails to go along with your brekkie.
Made fresh and hot to order; with my yummy jalapeno cheese , fresh cream and salad , that's the most ideal way to end your breakfast and start your day.
The breakfast spread is sumptuous and perfect to start your day.
Taste: - Comfort food, loved the spread and taste ,,The spread and elegant dining justifies the cost.
So it was a special day and I planned to order olive trails to try their Breakfast which was in my wish list for a while. And the breakfast spread was droolingggggggg....
Phone number
+91 9619078869
Cuisines
Continental, Italian, Chinese
Cost
AVERAGE
₹750 for two people (approx.)
Cash only
Opening hours
Today 11 AM to 11 PM
See more
Address
Chandivali, Mumbai
Home Delivery only
Highlights
Delivery Only
Seating Not Available


       Texas potato skin jalapeño cheese


              three beans couscous salad

                BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING

No comments:

Post a Comment