Tuesday 13 September 2016

My first try... Cupcakes and icing

For the icing I mixed 2 cups of butter with 4 cups of sugar and gel food coloring..
For the cupcakes first seive the dry powders then I used a beater and added the liquid ingredients one by one... The above recipe is for making tru color cake for ind
ependence day.. I didn't add the colors... In the meantime preheat the oven at 180... Once the cake batter is ready put the liners on the baking tray and start pouring the same.. One to one and a half spoon batter.. Finally put the baking tray in the oven for 15/18minutes.. Don't open the oven to see what's happening.. I have done that mistake when I tried pizza😝😝😝.. You can see through the glass.. Once its light brown color put the oven off and take out the cupcakes and allow them to cool.. Once they fully cool down, put the icing.. Make sure the cupcakes fully cool down or else the icing will melt... For the icing you can use any icing tips and try three to four times on a plate before doing them on the cupcakes.. Ask your kids to decorate them with sprinkles... Yummilicious cupcakes ready




No comments:

Post a Comment